We have The Streets Covered!
Mobile Jumbotron Media Ad Campaigns
Broadway Mobile Digital Outdoor vehicles command attention and, because we know the streets, we know all the locations to maximize exposure!. Our drivers/technicians are trained to utilize proven methods of delivery and innovative techniques to reach the foot-traffic in your target market. From our select early morning rush hour routes to the hottest night spots and dining districts, we maximize your service by extending ours.
Our mobile promotional services are geared to insure your messages make an astounding impression on thousands of consumers every hour and at a lower CPM than traditional advertising. Our eye-catching “Big Bang” approach; big and brilliant displays that command attention. Because your full-color images are combined with our best color pallets and most legible fonts, your messages will stand out and be almost impossible to overlook. And, unlike traditional outdoor media, our mobile vehicles geo-target specific markets to increase exposure and your bottom line. GPS tracking reports are available upon request to verify routes and the service provided.
The Beauty of Mobile Jumbotron Promotions
Our clients want to keep their company name, products and messages in front of their customers and Mobile Advertising delivers. Studies show and leading advertising authorities agree; mobile advertising is here to stay and offers an excellent ROI on your advertising dollar.
- The American Trucking Association reports that 98% of in-car audiences notice mobile digital billboard ads. It’s hard to miss an Ad on Broadway!
- Outdoor Advertising Magazine TACA’s market research indicates that Ads on mobile jumbotron billboards generate 7.5 times more attention than a static billboard.
- The Arbitron National In-Car Study shows that Americans report spending an average of 15 hours per week in their car and average commute times have increased 24%.
- 76% of viewers recall a message displayed on Mobile Billboards.
- 36% share with others a public event advertised on Mobile Billboards.
- A Nielsen On Location Study shows that 14% will post on social media what they’ve viewed on a Mobile Jumbotron.
On Broadway…”A Better Place To Be!”